Thursday, January 11, 2007

Barefoot and Pregnant

Well. I had an *issue* with my game after those last pictures of the wedding and wedding night. I got the dreaded "deleted portals" warning, and had to exit the lot without saving. After reading crammyboy's forum, I think Scott and Shep were the culprits.




I installed the fix and went back into the game. Sadly, Justin and I were not married, and I was not pregnant. We had not even moved in, yet! We had a quickie wedding on the sidewalk out front, then ran back to the bedroom for another "quickie". I left the autonomy on Lizzlove's bed on, so I just let them play. It was Justin's idea to try for baby. Skip the making out, etc, let's woohoo!



So, now back to the story as though that stupid portal thing had never happened.

Our new loading screen:



Here's me barfing in the toilet!



Here's me barfing in the toilet, again!



My psychotic stalker, Leia Royce, found out where we moved.



And this happened??!! Notice Jory is watching distressed.



That did it. Time to pee, Leia!



Now, why would I want to tell this woman my best joke?



I used my clout that afternoon to influence my favorite little prankster stepson, Jory, to have some fun with Leia. He happily obliges.





Jory is a bit put off by Leia's stink.



That evening, he and Jason go back to their usual water balloon fights.






Shep and I became best friends and could not look happier about it:



And I heard a tiny voice saying "Woo-ooo! Oooo-ooo!" from outside the window. Tiffany had come home from school with Marie and I'd forgotten to give her a key to the security system. Poor little thing!




Aw, Justin loves to show his affection for his unborn child(ren):





So does my young brother-in-law:




Careful, though, little one. Your big brother is keeping an eye on you...



Just some random sweet as sugar pics:

My darling husband:



Slow dancing in the backyard:




Ben serenades Rainbow:



And gives her a big ol' smooch



I caught Ben peeing in the flowers in a surprising twist of character:



Justin plays chess with his youngest child:




Jory's aspiration level was getting a bit in the red, so he began acting out. Bought him a stereo, and he was happy.



We set up some Christmas decorations, and the children wanted to listen to the dancing snowman. Jory couldn't sleep with all that racket going on. Bah Humbug.



So poor Jory tried, and failed, to macrocaffeinate. I should have told him it was decaf.




Although Justin is now a Pleasure Seeker, his romance past keeps interfering at the most inopportune moments. We can't be alone for 5 minutes without his pants ringing.





I go into labor, and Justin becomes airborne.



Here is the first loading screen after the birth of Savannah and Augusten. Now, is it just me, or does Justin seem to act as though the baby he's holding needs a diaper change?:



The babies immediately transform into toddlers. I present to you: Savannah and Augusten.




Justin and I teach the toddlers to walk







And at 6 pm, Justin's frigging cell phone rings again. I forgot to turn it off.



So Justin interrupts his toddler's walking lesson to take a call from the Ramin dude that's been pestering us for a while.



Once the little ones can walk, we exchange kids to teach them to talk.



Julian, Katie, and Marie are becoming good buddies, now.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love your story. It's very intresting. I love Sims 2.

The Quintessential Glamrod said...

Hey, thanks! I haven't updated this one in a while, but I have a TON of pics that need posting, here. I've just been really busy working on the videos, lately.

I'll update this, I promise! Thanks for reading!