Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Night to Remember

Okay. Now that we've finally had a super successful date, I ask Justin downtown.

Once inside, some dumbass fart face named Brandon MacArthur wants to talk about the weather with my date.



Justin sensed my irritation and shooed Fart Face away.



So let's do a duet then, shall we? But we can't 'cause Daniel Pleasant is hogging the mic! Justin yells out "Kooshus. Edda gonda!". He really makes my heart melt.



We finally get up to the stage, and sing away. I put all 3 of my creativity points to the test. I alternated between "foghorn" and "really bad opera singer". Justin sounded great, though.



Bradley was there, and cheered us on. Or cheered Justin on, anyway.



Afterwards, I leapt into Justin's arms. Okay, I guess I have a bit of a crush on this guy...



Fart Face was back. I shooed him away, this time, because Justin was being hounded by Daniel Pleasant.




Justin looked like he was in need of rescuing, so I ran to his side. We were a bit shocked by Daniel's odd behavior.



Justin kisses me, and Jessica Starling has a fit about it. I must go figure out what the connection is, there.



Once again, Fart Face emerges out of nowhere and wants to talk to Justin about lipstick.



I am annoyed, and Fart Face is yet again shooed.



It's hungry-time, so Justin asked to be seated. Heeey, I wanted a booth. Better interactions. Waah.



No problem. Justin reaches over and caresses my hand after ordering.




Our waitress patiently waits for us to stop canoodling...



...and them dumps the food on Justin's head.




Wait! What's this? Justin, what are you hiding over there?



Is that what I think it is? Oh this is totally unexpected! (Really, it wasn't, but it's more fun this way)





Is it just me, or does Justin look a little nervous? Isn't he the cutest thing?






Of course I said yes...





"So, anyway. Back to ladybugs."



Justin seems a little stunned that he has a positive engagement ring icon swirling over his head, and I'm still thinking about bugs.



Ah, okay. It was Joyce LeMieux's fault, somehow. My delayed reaction sets in.



"We interrupt this romantic evening to inform you that Daniel Pleasant has added soapsuds to the fountain. I repeat. There are suds in the fountain!".

Well, this I've gotta see.



Justin runs out behind me. He's not as impressed as I was. Now, Justin, I seem to remember a certain teenager getting his kicks this way when he and his brothers would sneak outside with a box of Tide...



Oh, wouldja drop it already, Jessica?! Where's that damn voodoo bottle, anyway?



Well, the date was a success, even with Jessica, Daniel, our clumsy waitress, and Fart Face trying to spoil things for us.




No comments: