Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Night of Desperation

The night Rainbow went into labor was less than smooth. Desperation bubbles everywhere!

Just before the twins were born, Josh, Joe and Shellie are all invited over.

Josh gives his brother Ben a hug:



And I get to meet Shellie. She really is a sweetheart.:



I had to interrupt my conversation with Shellie to pee in front of the karaoke machine.



Rainbow goes into labor while I had free will off, and I had to wake Ben up (he was now asleep on the sidewalk. Poor guy rarely sleeps in his own bed) and send him into the bedroom where Rainbow was birthin' their babies. The proud daddy handed Katie to me and peed on the floor:



Outside, Jason was chatting up Shep and the Social Bunny:



And then Josh peed in the living room:




The babies were immediately transformed into toddlers.
Upstairs, Rainbow was teaching Marie to talk while Bradley entertained his new niece, Katie:



It was a long night.




Bradley put Katie down to yell "Eeklobe!" at me.:



Josh chimed in as well:



Joe had fallen asleep right after singing karaoke, and I had to wake him up:





And I got a third "eeklobe!"



Bradley snuggles Katie:



Rainbow heads for the crib after teaching Marie to talk:



No comments: