Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Baby Hubby

Now for some really weird stuff ...

This is not part of the "official story". Another weird glitch or something.


Justin, the kids and I found a huge place with plenty of room for everyone. However, as the lot was loading, I got a bunch of "import lot" errors. Resetting just caused more errors to pop up, so I finally hit "delete". Probably a bad, bad thing to do.

Our new house:




Anyway, once at the lot, Justin's wants were all blank. And he only had 4. Both Cosette and Collette also had blank wants. I was fine, and the others were fine. I had this problem with Jamie a while back, and the only way I could set him straight was to age him back down to a teen and then back up to adult. You can see where this is going by now, I'm sure. Collette and Cosette were both aged forward, then back down to toddlers. Justin was aged down to a teen, and I just *had* to play with him a bit. He was such a fun teen, so it was nice to see him at that stage again. Even if sim me now looked like a dirty old woman with her teenaged hubby.

So here is teen Justin, once again. His hair is darker than it was when he was originally a teen, because back then he was using the hair that Jamie and Jacob currently use. When he graduated from Uni, I changed his hair to a darker recolor I did, which is the same one that Jude uses, now.

Here he is, in an outfit I never would have chosen for him. I hate sandals. Hate them.



Holding his little girl, Collette:




I couldn't stand it any longer, so I put him in a t-shirt he used to wear as a teen, and some jeans. Here, Collette asks for attention, again. I just stand in the background, stunned.:




I get this little bit of advice. Great. Like I don't have enough kids' tuition to worry about.



And aren't we just adorable...*smirk*




He is still wearing his wedding band, but it looks a bit big:



Well, Justin loves to karaoke. And back when Justin was a teen, he didn't have a karaoke machine. So I let him play around with it for a while.





What a cutie-pie teeny tiny baby hubby:



I moved Justin's lookalike baby brother, Jason in. I had to put the two of them together to compare, of course. Jason has the same hair that Justin originally had.








I should have used the stretchSkeleton cheat, dammit.




When we danced, I had flashbacks of dancing with boys in the 6th grade, who were always shorter than me and eye-level with my chest:



And speaking of my chest, watch that finger, there, Justin!



Justin then asked me if I wanted to "do it". Uh, no. I'll wait until you transition back up, kiddo.





I had to have all Justin's boys meet their baby daddy.

Justin gives Jory a hug



and then his first-born, Joel:



And Jude was next in line:



Posing with several lookalike family members:



Can't leave out the girls!
Tiffany had a great joke to tell him, too.




and Lexi



Okay, enough was enough. When sim me autonomously goosed her baby hubby, real me was ready to have big Justin back. Unfortunately I missed getting a pic of the goosing, but I did get the mortified reactions of the kids:



OHHHHHH, What the hell...




And of course Justin made his transition back to adulthood in style. Old geezer style, complete with anklet socks and shorts. 8o




Awww. He just asked me if I wanted to "do it" again. This time I told him, "You betcha, baby!"

No comments: