Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oy Vey! The Drama!

Well, well, well. It seems the drama is already unfolding at the Revis household. Jennifer Goth-Bayfield just *happened* to be visiting Rainbow and me, and ex-hubby John Burb just *happened* to magically appear next to the hydrangeas and they both just *happened* to suck face. This had nothing to do with my real-life mood that night, whatsoever.

So, all those pretty wedding pictures I spent so much time on (errr, they would be found at my ezboard forum)? Yesterday's news, people. Justin dropped Jen like a bad habit.




This, of course, opened a wonderful world of opportunity for Miss Val. And I went for it. Boy oh boy, did I "went for it"






And, yes, we slept together:



After waking up from his omelette, Justin decided to hang up his romance-sim-hood for good. He had found his soul mate. Me. Yes, that's right. My soul-mate is a sim. Immediately thoughts of wedded bliss began to cloud Justin's brain. It was like a hit of bad acid.








No comments: