Friday, January 12, 2007

Effin' Crazy! - Part Three

Okay. A couple relationships have been established. Shawn and Marilyn, and Brandon and Dominique are both steady couples. John and Jory each have multiple crushes, on the SAME GIRLS. No telling where that will go. Joshua and Meredith are...I have no idea.

Val has been enjoying herself, too, having had two successful dates with NON-BAYFIELDS (by request :P). Neither will end in pregnancies. Both are stretch-skeletoned "YA's". That's her story and she's sticking to it.

Non-Bayfield #1 is Dominic Pleasant. They ran out to the back porch, and, uh...



They had a successful date and the timer went up to 9 minutes! I've never seen it go that high, before!



Unfortunately I didn't get any more pics of the two of them. I was feeling guilty, I guess.

I got over it when Eddie Livingstone (formerly Alon the paperboy) strolled by. Since his steady girlfriend Rachel had moved on, he was single, and he was eyeing Sim Val.

As you can see, Alon/Eddie has had major work done in my game. And, oh my God he looks about 12 in this pic. Dirty old woman sim Val. For the record, he is taller than her, and he has a baby face.



She flirted with him, and I didn't realize he was so shy!



Not *that* shy, though.



Nope. Not shy at all.



And they scored another 9 minute-meter date. I think the timer was stuck both times, though. It never dropped.




Jory Jr. and John were attacking each other in their room, so I moved them to Val and Scott's room (bed was moved into the hallway temporarily), so that Jory could have a fatherly chat with them. They had to finish fighting, first. The cloud remained in their bedroom, so what I saw was rather disturbing:








Jory, Jr. won.

Once that was over-with (), Jory Jr. and John got a stern talking-to by their father about their constant fighting of late.


No comments: