Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Delay: The Excuses

Thought I'd given up story-telling, didn't ya?

Nah...I would never do that. I've been busy these past few months. I'm making sim movies, now, and that's eating up a lot of my creative energy. I also have a forum and a website, and I've been doing a lot of work, there. And, of course, "real life" trumps all.

There's a lot of story-telling to be done between where I left off last with sim Val. So much has happened! Sim Val, herself, has changed. She's a completely new version, and I'm really proud of her. Scott, Shep, Jason, et al are all now young adults. All those children are now teens. Many more kids have "happened" (Val tried out being a romance sim for a while, and had quite a few "oopsies").

I just got Open For Business. Yes, just now. Usually I get the EPs the day they're released, so I am really behind on this one! Had some trouble with hack conflicts, at first. Servo gave me a lot of trouble. I didn't have the option to "recharge" him in his pie menu, so he "ran amok" every damn night. Fried Scott and Joshie, Jr. and I had to exit without saving because Scott's barbequed face would not come clean. I was really eager to see Servo (which is weird because I find robots to be extremely creepy!), so I cheated Scott up to his gold badge in robotics so he could make one. He did, and his name is Scottbott. (side note: Scott and Shep are able to live in Pleasantview rather than the dorm I had them in at Sim State University, now. This is thanks to Squinge's hack that allows young adults to live in the main hood and still go to class. Most awesome.)

Scott and Scottbott doing what "humans" and robots always do: punch each other.



Shawn and Scottbott not getting along all that well:




I "humanized" Scottbott, and he's actually a FINE looking piece of machinery! I completely surgified his face. So credit me with his hotness!



I can't look. Tell me when it's over! Did I mention I find robots creepy???



Scott and Val have 3 bolts of chemistry. So I had Val make a servo to give Scottbott a mate. (Yessssss, I cheated to give her a gold badge, too...). Then I gave her a human appearance and gave her an extreme makeover, surgically. Her name is Ivybot. Ivy is sim Val's "stage name". Oh, she's a star, baby. I'll update that storyline...sometime.

Pre-Valification:



And post:



As expected, Ivybot and Scottbott had instant chemistry.

"I got the tool that satisfies, baby"



They just met and he's already screwing her.



And THEN they had their first kiss!



Ah, she's a smooth one.

No comments: