Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Rebirth of Val, and Meeting the Bayfields

Something wasn't right and I couldn't figure out what. I think it was that she looked like the girl from Diff'rent Strokes, and I look nothing like that girl. The outfit was bugging me too, because I would never wear heels like that! Just trying to be realistic. Give me my sweats, dammit! I lightened her hair a bit and put sweatpants on her. Then I did some more tweaking to her face so it looks less "pointy". I do not have a pointy face. Okay, here is the redone "Val", and now she's looking quite a bit like the real deal:

Joe and I are friends now. He macro socialized me. Friendly, not romantic...I'll get in the game, though, don't you worry!




That Joe! He's a hoot!



Flattery will get you everywhere, Mr. Bayfield. Wink wink.



By the way, I am a Pleasure Seeker. I like to wear my pajamas and jump on the couch. What can I say?

I'm also a Gemini.

Wow! Joe and I have 2 bolts! Since Joe likes blondes in lingerie, just imagine if I changed into my undies and my hair was actually categorized as blonde and not just "custom". :p
Awwww...and he wants to be best buddies with me...
Note the random lawn ornaments. *cough*insimenator*cough*




Okay, I finally wake up:




Joe scopes room and looky here! And I'm wearing sweatpants! It's my fantasy, dammit:



I am making friends, fast and furiously. Scott is entertaining me with a cooking story.




I teleport Josh and Jacob in. Josh macro-socializes me. Friendly.



Sim me likes Josh!





Josh scopes the room and finds me hot. Well, I do look sexy sitting on the couch in my sweatpants.:p



Here is where sim-val and I differ. If I had all these hot guys in my house, I would not be lounging around watching tv.



This was the big one. Since Justin and I are both Geminis, I didn't know if that would be a good thing or a bad. I refused to cheat my way into the bolts system, but it didn't matter. I didn't have to.

Three bolts, baby!







I got 'em lining up for me now...




I just noticed in the previewing of this post that it appears Josh has gone from two to three bolts for me...

I love this game.

Wow, it's so bright in here with my sparkly hotness! Check out those wants! I think Justin's trying to read my ass.



I'm telling you, it's freaky (in a good way. No, a great way) to see yourself chatting up your sims!

More pics as I meet my simmies:

Had Justin, Joe, Josh, Jamie, and Jason all over. Jason (mini-Justin, lol) came right over to chat. We seem to be getting along pretty well, so far. Not that I thought we wouldn't...




Did I mention that I love this game?



Okay! I somehow magically got another bolt with Joe. I have no idea how. That happened with Josh, too. Strange. In a good way, again. Jamie swooned over me as he was walking up to chat. We hadn't even met, yet! Check out my relationship panel, now. And Justin is, yet again, swooning, lol. My sims love me. Sim-loyalty to their creator, I guess:



Yep. Pretty damn realistic. Justin was sitting on the couch next to me. I wonder why he got up? lol





This I would never in a million years do. I got up, put the plate on the floor behind the couch, and let out a big nasty fart. Right in front of Justin and Jamie. They both giggled. And then Justin picked up my plate for me.






Awww...even little Jason likes me!


No comments: