Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lexi and Tiffany Land a Man (or Two)

Well, I have many many many kids now. I have 6 stepchildren, and now 5 more children of my own. Somebody's gotta transition somewhere. Welcome to the crazy world of Val, where aging makes no sense! Justin and the evil Dr. Sadie's youngest two, Lexi and Tiffany, entered the world of teenhood thus joining their teenaged brothers, whom I refuse to send to Uni just yet. It makes sense in my head, so just play along.

It just wouldn't be right to not celebrate the moment with a bit of karaoke:



Enough karaoke. Lexi has a fine plan! Call the matchmaker! Get a date!




The gypsy arrives, and Lexi pays top dollar. She's a fortune sim.

Lexi can barely contain her excitement. This is gonna be good.



Grown-ass man Forrest Zarrubin plops down, and is stunned. Not nearly as stunned as I was, though.




What to do with this grown man, anyway? Lexi has not even had her first kiss! He's a fortune sim, and he's plenty cranky, so he's got that going for him, but he's so...tall. And that deep voice. Hmmmmm. While I am pondering this, the game is running in the background, unpaused. I did not mean to do that. I go back to the game and it is now nightfall, and I have to search for Forrest. I found him behind the house in his bathing suit. I missed the entire date. I don't know how it went. But I now have a grown man-sim wandering the Goth-Bayfield premises.

Looking at the relationship panel, I can't see how the date could have gone all that well...



Lexi is trying to find her man-sim. Where oh where is he? She can't seem to see the Forrest through the...hedges. Heh.



There he is. There's our man-sim. He's been swimming, I hope.



I wanna give the guy a chance, so I make man-sim selectable and have him go chat with Lexi. This is not as easy as it should be. Forrest makes a mental note to never discuss politics, crime or icecream with Lexi again. They are definitely points of contention with her.






One subject they can agree on is money.



Forrest autonomously gives Lexi a friendly hug, which she does not have a problem with.



Lexi tickles Forrest which he does not have a problem with, either.



"Um, Mr. Strange Grown Man whom I have never met, will you read me a story?"



Forrest goes to get a book to read to the youngun, but Augusten has moved on to other things with his Uncle Gary.



Forrest now wants to sing, but Joe is reading to Savannah right there.



Joe's a tad annoyed by this. "Excuse me?! "




Lexi, never a patient one, wants a date. Now. She calls the matchmaker again. Once more, top dollar is paid. Her dad does have 5 million simoleans thanks to a weird move-in glitch, after all. Money is no problem.



A very gay Joshua Ruben falls to the earth. Lexi thanks the matchmaker for yet another disaster waiting to happen.



Okay, we'll forget for the moment Joshua's sexual aversion to females. Let's get them chatting. Oh, yeah. Lexi's not very good with "chatting". And she can't tell a joke to save her life, although that would be a funny story to write.



Lexi asks Joshua if he likes what he sees. He likes her makeup.



But when asked to scope the room, Lexi once again finds herself thinking of her man-sim, Forrest. Okay, fine. Just don't talk to each other. Sheesh.



Here's an idea! Age Forrest down to a teen! Yes!



Lexi likes this idea, too. I give Forrest a makeover, and she admires him.



Without consulting me first, Forrest kisses Lexi. This is her first kiss, and I got no cinematic, dammit.



This is their second kiss:



And their third. I think they kinda like each other, now.



"He's so cute when he pees in the shrubbery!"



Forrest asks Lexi to go steady, and then they start hitting each other.



Encouraged by the "success" of her sister's date, Tiffany decides to call the gypsy, herself.

She pays the 5 grand, and nearly snatches the crystal ball out of the gypsy's hands to see for herself just who awaits.



"Why, hello there cousin Gary Jr.! What brings you plummeting to the earth today? Oh, nooooooooooooooo"



Well, that date is quickly ended, as I have no intention of inbreeding my sims. Let's try this again. Tiffany is ever-the-optimist. She knew better than to dismiss the gypsy, so she was still hanging around the front yard. Tiff walked up and slapped those simoleons in her hands with the previous date's dialogue still on the screen.



Oh, ya gotta be kidding me! It's Great Uncle Dean! And he's pervertedly looking up the gypsy's skirt!




Let's just skip the introductions, here, shall we?



"And hello, Miss Dina. You're looking mighty off-topic, today."



Moving right along, the gypsy is summoned a third time.



Professor Lee Copur falls to the ground. A quick glance at the family tree shows no relation to this one, so we'll take him.



"Get back here, you non-family-member!!!"



Professor Lee is immediately aged down to a teen, and things look fab-o.




They get along splendidly, and the relationship score soars. Professor Lee kisses Tiffany, and I do get the cinematic, this time, although it's a bit off. Professor Lee is done with the kiss, but Tiffany is oblivious, happily stuck in the cinematic.





They are really really too cute.




That evening, Professor Lee asks Tiffany to go steady.




"Okay, great! So buh-bye, then."

No comments: