Friday, January 12, 2007

Effin' Crazy! - The Setup

You need some background before I post this one. This is copied from my forum, so forgive the informality:

I have this family, the Nanale family. That name came from the name of a downtownie I created with the boolprop NPC creator back when Scott and Shep were still teens, Justin was married to Jennifer Burb, Joe was married to Marina, etc, and they were all living in the House of Fallen Trees. Justin and Joe were looking for some new action, so Nikki "happened". She was the Mr. Big or whatever, but the female version. (The name of that type of townie escapes me at the moment). Much later, I aged her down to a teen, and she became Jack Goth-Bayfield's steady girlfriend. I created another regular townie, and gave a hideous hideous HIDEOUS makeover to him. I forget my reasons. :P I think I was bored. Alan Nanale is the guy who turned into the werewolf in the werewolf thread I posted a couple of weeks ago. I originally set his family ties as the husband of Marina's roommate, Catherine, (who is one of Justin's old flames). They divorced during a wild and wacky dramatic playing session. Months later, I made teen Nikki his daughter. I set their family ties while working on the Chili Peppers video (which has been shelved). I moved Alan into a blank lot, and summoned Nikki (for who knows what reason) and decided they needed to be father/daughter.

The Nanale family has become kind of my catchall family. All my discarded Bayfield offspring (that weren't adopted by Don Lothario :P) go there. The reasons these sims exist are not officially part of the story. A LONG time ago, I had Josh give birth by himself, just playing around with the insiminator. I knew sims were supposed to give birth to a carbon copy of themselves, but of the opposite sex. Josh had twin girls. I messed around with the family ties, so they are of NO relation to any Bayfields, anymore. I aged one of the girls to a teen, and the other to an adult. I made the adult the mother of the teen. THEN, for shits and giggles, I set their gender behavior as male. So they are drop dead beautiful women, one with the Weh WOO voice, and one who Kob Frobbits all over the place. They both pee standing up. They are in full makeup and dresses. I had Alan Nanale marry Simone (the adult female), and adopt Lolabelle, the teen girl/boy. I also switched the teen Miss Thang to act as a male. She's also very pretty and pees in the shrubbery.

Still with me?

Okay. Moving right along. Remember when Jory and Val had quads? Well, I showed pics of about 1000 babies, somewhere in this forum. Jory had some, Val had some. I was trying to get Jory Jr, so I could have my Bogus Jr. group, but all the babies kept turning out with those hideous Val cheekbones, or were female. I found my solution using the the method I used with Josh. I had Jory impregnate himself. He had twin girls (I insisted on twins with both Josh and Jory because I wanted to see if they were REALLY exact clones. They don't appear to be exact to me, but it's hard to tell. Looks like there are subtle differences, to me. I'll show pics in the mess I'm about to post) I kept both girls as teens (they both transitioned with the electrocuted hair, which they still have!), but I had one of the girls give birth to HER clone, resulting in a boy. And that is how Jory Jr. REALLY happened. He is, technically, Jory's grandson, but he's NOT. Val is his mom, dammit, even if she is not part of his genetic makeup, so shhhhh. John Goth-Bayfield, however IS Val's son with Jory, and so were the other two, Joaquin and Zach, who have since been relegated to "cousin" status. The "official" story is that Jory Jr and John are fraternal twins.

The twin girls were named JoryGirl1 and JoryGirl2 until yesterday, and were part of the Lothario adoptive household. I severed those ties, renamed them Twoggy Boo and Amaya Gyrl, had Alan and Simone Nanale add them to their whacky brood and set them to act as males. Of course. This is, after all, all for my amusement, and when I get bored, my game gets vewwy strange.

I needed to make some more non-Bayfields. Some normal ones. Plus, I wanted to make a couple of male sims to act as females because it makes me laugh. Heh heh.
Unfortunately, the hideous changes I made to Alan Nanale way back when were never made genetic. He actually started off decent-looking. So any offspring he produced (I had him self-impregnate, producing twin girls, and I also had him have twins with Simone, both girls), turned out really cute. I have a lot of teen males needing girlfriends, so I kept those four as females, and they're all really cute girls. My males are having a blast. I called in the Lotharios. Had Don self-impregnate, and I knew they wouldn't be ugly because Don is not ugly. So, Don and his wife Vandi have 2 Don-girls vying for the affection of my Bayfield teen males. Don and Vandi also had 3 more kids, all boys. One looks very much like Don, the other two look like Vandi. All nice-looking. One of them is, as I have my game paused, autonomously charming Reese. (OH YEAH. Reese and Ty are teens, now. I have Ty in Scott's old teen clothes. He and Joshua-and, hell, both of Shep's sons, all look
so much alike, which worked out well for the Sim Shady video. Anyway. Reese is, of course, beeyootiful).

I didn't stop there. I had Daniel and Mary Sue Pleasant (who hate each other's guts, but there's no need for actual woohoo with the insim!) have 4 more kids. Mary Sue impregnated herself, and had some fugly boys. I made them fuglier, dressed them like dorks, and turned them into "independent teens". And females. So they both have the annoying high-pitched "loony poo" female voice. They are now Nanales. Their names are Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. Daniel and Mary Sue had twins together, (ALL these births were insim insta-births, btw. Happened boom boom boom, one after the other, pretty much. As Tweedle Dum and Dee were transitioning to teens, Mary Sue was birthing the next set of twins.) They had a boy and a girl. Believe it or not, they are VERY good looking teens. Well, I cheated with the boy. He looked too much like Mary Sue, so I gave him a makeover. He's quite yummy, now. ;). He's been stretch-skeletoned for Sim Val's benefit. One of those tall skinny "YA boys". Ahem. The female is kind of punk-looking. She likes the ladies.

Oh. And Shawn is no longer "innocent". ;) He quickly fell for one of the pretty Nanale girls, and ditched his bitchy
steady, Prof. Gray .


No comments: