Thursday, January 11, 2007

Poor, Crazy Val

I spent much of my second pregnancy painting. In fact, I even transitioned from the second to third trimester in the middle of painting Jason!

Here, Justin is my subject:



My muse seems amused:



But he likes the finished product.



Jason is my next victim.



He broke his pose every now and then to fawn over me.



While I am doing Jason's portrait, Justin tries to calm a very cranky Savannah:




I gave birth to two baby girls, named Collette and Cosette.

Once the new babies were born, I was in a hurry to transition Savannah and Augusten to childhood. Here are their birthday pics.

Happy birthday Savannah and Augusten, blah blah blah














Well, we did good with these two little girls. They were transitioned into toddlers immediately after birth, and, if I do say so myself, they are adorable. Both Collette and Cosette are fair-skinned blondes, like their mother. Cosette favors sim Val a bit more, and I see a lot of Justin in Collette.





Jason was a big help, and even taught Cosette to walk.



Julian, Augusten, and Savannah are now in private school, and looks like things aren't going so well for Julian



The house is starting to feel small now with this sudden onslaught of children, so Justin and I decided to pack up and find a bigger place, as much as we hated to leave Ben, Rainbow, Katie and Marie. There's just no real place to be alone, here...

Jason feels the need to clean the window. He couldn't wait just a little bit longer...




Even good-natured Jason was beginning to go a little stir crazy. And, again, way to ruin the moment, Jason!:



I was going more than a little stir crazy, myself:






So, yeah. Time for a bigger place, and lots more toys to keep me out of the loony bin.

No comments: