Thursday, January 11, 2007

My First Day In Pleasantview

So. I made a self-sim because it was the thing to do, and now have me in my game. I was almost scared when I saw how much this sim actually acts like me...

I put Val in a new house, and found her in front of the tv when I entered. *of course*



I put Val on the treadmill, and she immediately fell off. *of course*




My first visitor is Mahlea Manning. Boy was that surreal! I was blown away. I made Mahlea.





Joe comes over (I teleported him over) while Mahlea and I are finishing up our chat, and Joe immediately gets all swoony over Mahlea.

Mahlea is immediately teleported off the lot.
<.<

"Yeah. Let's talk about clouds, Joe."



Maybe it's time I bone up on my cloud-types. Joe and I are off to a *swell* start.



The welcome wagon arrives! And it's Jennifer Goth-Bayfield, Jonathan Kimbrell and Scott Broke-Bayfield! I get to meet all my sims! Yay! Joe and I are bonding over prison chat.



I greet Jen. Won't be long before I kick over their trashcan.



Joe's puts the moves on me. Dance moves. I am utterly impressed.





So there you are. Or there I am, rather. I'll put more pics up as I play her. Me. Whatever. So far she's as goofy and clumsy as I am.


No comments: