Friday, January 12, 2007

Effin' Crazy! - Part One

First off, this is what my character panel looked like during this madness:





Okay, once all the kiddies were aged to teenhood, I set up a few of Val's sons with the "normal" girls, and just let them go, free will on. Interesting results. Shawn had already secured his girl, Marilyn. Should I get to that part, first? Okay, let's do that. I'm already getting confused.

Shawn and Marilyn began autonomously flirting, and it was almost instant love. I had him call over (well, teleported over via the shrub) his steady girlfriend, Professor Crystal, and had him break it off with her. I never liked her, anyway.

Buh-bye, baby.





Now Shawn was free to pursue other interests. He gave Marilyn her first kiss.







Getting steamy on the couch:





I figured since Shawn has been a teen for soooooooo long (he should be a great great grandfather by now!), with a cold-fish girlfriend, no less, he deserved to finally get some action. So I let him go for it. I put a bed on the roof just for that purpose. ;)







They did a lot of making out, first. I mean, come on...:P





Boots politely looks the other way...





Okay, I think they're warmed up.





Had to shoo the somebody off of the roof, first:





Joshua's girlfriend, Noelle, had fallen asleep on the couch mere feet from the bed. She looks thrilled to death for the happy couple, doesn't she? What a petite flower.





And the deed is done.








Shawn was on cloud nine the next morning.





"You're looking mighty chipper this morning..."








"Hey, look shee moh?"
"Sure! I just had sex!!!"





"Heya, Klutz! I just had sex!"





"What's that? You wanna play fetch? Sure! Because I just had sex!"







"Game of sex...er...pool, anyone?"







"Well, look who's here! The GIRL I HAD SEX WITH!"





Seems they're on the same wavelength.





"Good morning, BOY I JUST HAD SEX WITH!"
"Good morning, GIRL I JUST HAD SEX WITH!"





They teamed up against Joshua and Noelle, who've already had sex many many MANY times.





Nice to see the honeymoon's not over for Joshua and Noelle, though.





...or is it?

THAT'S NOT NOELLE!





THAT'S NOT NOELLE!





Joshua's not a romance sim, what's going on?!

Well, this is what happens when you play with free will on, AND have TwoJeff's ACR mod installed. Regardless, Shawn had taken himself out of the running, and was upstairs being a good boy. Joshua felt he had a few oats to sow, I guess.

No comments: