Thursday, January 11, 2007

Romancing the Sim

Well, okay. So yesterday happened. What's done is done, might as well make the best of it, right?

Have you ever seen anything more charming than this? Against the backdrop of a city water tank thingy structure, no less.





We are just too durn cute...








Sigh


Huh?! What's that you say? Roommate? I don't have a ...Oh noooooooo.

I'm sorry, Rainbow, honey, I guess I just got a little swept up in my own sim-life...





No time to waste! Time to work on Rainbow and Ben's relationship. Here, Rainbow, the sweetie-pie that she is, brags about meeting me. Ben doesn't care. Ben likey the Rainbow:



Creepy, yet cute. Ben watches Rainbow sleep:



Once Rainbow wakes up, it's time to put Ben's romance skill to the test.



Score!



Now, who is the cute couple?




Okay, okay...Get a room, guys. I'm tryin' to eat, here.



Moving right along...
Ben Broke moves in with us. I add a second floor to the house and knock out a wall in the downstairs to make more room for a dining table. Justin is "shackin'" at my place on a regular basis. And we have set up a nursery for Julian upstairs.

The day Ben moves in, he proposes to Rainbow. And she happily accepts.



They are ecstatic about this little development, and cannot keep their hands off each other in the kitchen.




Meanwhile, out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the couch to see what was the matter. What to my wondering eyes do appear, but Bella Goth kicking my trashcan for absolutely no reason...



I had no idea what that was about, but I took the opportunity to meet whom I hope will be my future mom-in-law...




Then I took off to the karaoke machine, with no creativity whatsoever. Justin, my new babydoll of a boyfriend, acted like I was the greatest thing he'd even heard. I was terrible. But that was mighty sweet of him...




And you know me. Had to ham it up a bit.




I sang well into the night, much to the delight of my neighbors who threw tomatoes at me as they walked by. Little Jason, who still has a big crush on me, bless his heart, was a very attentive audience.



Jason stayed the night with us, and slept on the couch.



Justin and I spent our first night in our new love bed.



The next day, I went out to the karaoke machine to work on my creativity skill,and Jason took care of his young nephew while Justin was at work.




He even taught him how to walk!




Justin came home and joined Ben at the chess table for a bit. Afterwards, he pulled me aside and told me he wanted to take the relationship to the next level. Commitment.




He seemed very happy!



He wanted me to meet more of his family, so he called his oldest son, Joel, over. We chatted in the bathroom about...handcuffs? He was less than thrilled with my choice of subject matter.




He swoons as he walks away in disgust. I am very attractive to the entire Bayfield family, it seems!



I was just about to try a different subject with him, when a cut scene broke in. Rainbow and Ben decided to try out their new love bed without telling me first. You know I like pictures of these things!



And, of course, the lullabye played. Looks like Rainbow and Ben are going to need to speed up those wedding plans!



No comments: