Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rainbow Moves In!


Well, Rainbow and I are off to a good start. She admired me right off the bat, and I graciously accepted. I then tickled her. *Of course*. I did not want to play red hands, though. No way.

Our loading screen:





Anyway, I had my new best buddy, Justin, over, who brought along his Uncle Gary. I introduced Justin to Rainbow:




Well, Rainbow needs to meet a nice guy. *snaps fingers* I've got it! Brandi's youngest boy by Skip, Ben Broke, is summoned. Rainbow is a bit bored by the conversation, though. Apparently, she doesn't *like* music...



Meanwhile, Justin's younger brother, Jeremiah, is out for a stroll. Justin ran out to greet him, then introduced me to him. We greeted each other with a cold "uh huh". Then I swooned over him. Conversation went swimmingly, after that, and poor Justin was trapped between us and the couch. He wanted to lounge. Oh, and I guess we need some light fixtures.




I'm not exactly sure who this zombie diva has a grudge with...



But Rainbow and Ben are not liking the fact that she is making off with the paper!




Time for a little "voodoo bottle"





I think I done good, 'cause Rainbow's likin' Ben, it seems.




Back in the house, Gary Bayfield was able to successfully lounge. So now Justin is just plain stuck.



Rainbow and Gary seem to be getting along pretty well, with two bolts, but I do think Ben is the perfect match, so far. Gary is married, after all...




In the other room, I am having a lovely dinner with my friend, Justin...







Justin wants to kiss me. He just can't stand my hotness any longer. We have not even flirted yet. Should I go for it? Notice all the wants I locked LOL




But, wait...just as the sexual animal tension really begins to build, Skylar Davidson decides to stretch out in my driveway.
Got him with the voodoo bottle. Make someone pee...Skylar!






Yeah, well the feeling's mutual, buddy...I didn't just pee in the driveway.








No comments: